5 bedroom detached house for saleRenison Court, Colton, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- An outstanding three storey detached five bedroom property with remaining NHBC Certification.
- Outstanding location boasting an array of amenities and superior transport links.
- Beautiful views from the property over greenspace and natural trails.
- Landscaped gardens, large driveway with ample parking and detached garage.
- Presented to a show home standard with a quality finish throughout.
Arguably the most desirable and best positioned property on this sought after development. Cornerstone Estate Agents present for sale an outstanding five bedroom three storey detached property situated at the far end of a block paved cul de sac, located on a popular and sought after development in the highly desirable area of Colton. This outstanding and extended five bedroom property boasts appeal to an unprecedented level being tucked away with far reaching views over greenspace which boasts beautiful nature trails on your door step. The property is surrounded by an array of outstanding amenities and superior transport links. These amenities include shopping facilities and restaurants all within walking distance. Transportation links are superb with easy access to Leeds city centre and its surrounding suburbs. The property is moments to the M1 Motorway perfect for the commuter. The property itself is still under NHBC Certification and internally boasts an outstanding open plan breakfast kitchen diner, Orangery with a multi fuel log burning stove and a lovely aspect out over its well tendered landscaped rear garden, office, W.C. and sitting room are all located on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of four double bedrooms one of which boasts an en suite and a family bathroom to service the remaining double bedrooms. Two of the double bedrooms are currently used as a second office and a gym. The second floor boasts a stunning master bedroom suite with dressing area and en suite. Externally the property boasts a commanding driveway and single detached garage. The garden comprises of a front garden with iron railings to mark its boundary and the rear garden being landscaped with bat and ball lawn, decking area with bespoke seating, boarders, raised beds and a garden shed. Overall a stunning property that must be viewed to be appreciated. Call Zoe or James to book your viewing at this outstanding property.
Property ref: 121_2655_4244247
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44124114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4244247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estate Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.