3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthern Drive, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Sold STC £159,950
- Superb three bedroom semi
- Tucked away cul-de-sac location
- Excellent Anlaby Park situation
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Off street parking and garage
Superb traditional semi in cul-de-sac location.
Main Description Beautifully presented throughout, this traditional three bedroom semi is situated in an ideal location in a small tucked away cul-de-sac on Southern Drive on Anlaby Park. Boasting off street parking, garage and gardens, the property offers generous sized accommodation and benefits from a recently fitted kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, living room, separate dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a house bathroom.
Location The property is located on a small cul-de-sac on the South West side of Southern Drive close to its junction with Home Close on this very popular and established residential development forming Anlaby Park.
The area is noted for its traditional 1930s houses which surround the park to the centre which is accessed at the end of Park Lane West.
The property has excellent transport links with Hull off Anlaby Road and the large park of Costello is a short walk away.
Property ref: 121_2395_4123748
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44125290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4123748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.