2 bedroom cluster house for saleJasmine Close, Bedford
Sold STC £165,000
- Two bedroom cluster home
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking
**OPEN HOUSE 10Th, SEPT** This two bedroom property is situated at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac to the north/east of Bedford with good access to the A421.
**OPEN HOUSE 10th, SEPT** This two bedroom property is situated at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac to the north/east of Bedford with good access to the A421. In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, kitchen, living area. To the first floor are two bedroom and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing (W,S), gas central heating, garden to the side and allocated parking.
Single glazed door to front aspect, understairs cupboard, Tiled flooring and radiator.
Living Area 15' 7" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.53m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, double glazed french doors to rear garden, stairs rising to first floor accommodation and radiator.
Fitted with a range of base and wall storage units, Double glazed window to front aspect, Stainless steel sink and drainer with one and half bowl, with work surfaces over, tiled splash back, space for oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Loft access, doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, door to airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.53m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprises of bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, extractor fan and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio and gravel areas with flower bed boarders, timber shed, gated access to front.
Mainly laid to paving with gravel areas, out side tap, brick built shed, gated access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44136075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.