2 bedroom apartment for saleGunton Cliff, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Both Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
- Sea Views
- Leasehold with 987 years left on the lease
BEAUTIFULL SEA VIEWS STRETCHING ALONG THE COAST, this extremely well presented apartment offering two bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms, living room with views out across the sea, communal gardens to the rear and en-bloc garage with off-road parking infront. Viewings are highly advised.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Living Room 20' 8" into bay x 17' 6" into recess ( 6.30m into bay x 5.33m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, four wall lights , Karndean flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.15m x 3.51m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, gas oven and induction hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, television point, Karndean flooring, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 12' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.73m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front with sea views, walk-in wardrobes, television point, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, storage cupboard, Karndean flooring, tiled splash backs, towel rail radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' into wardrobe x 10' 6" Restricted head height ( 1.83m into wardrobe x 3.20m Restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, television point, Karndean flooring, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator.
Mainly laid to shingle with brick weave patio area and side access gate.
Up and over door to the front, power and lighting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44137527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.