4 bedroom character property for saleNorwich Road, Besthorpe, Attleborough
Sold STC £340,000
- Guide Price £340,000-£360,000
- 25ft 6" Living room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with an additional utility
- Four reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Shower room and a downstairs bathroom
- Large garage with various outbuildings
- Sits on a 1 acre plot (STM)
This extended cottage offers versatile living, comprising four reception rooms, three double bedrooms, large garage with various outbuildings & sits on 1 acre (STMS) The property is located within the desirable area of Besthorpe with good access to the Wymondham College. GUIDE £340,000-£360,000!
Located within the desirable area of Besthorpe, the cottage benefits from convenient access the Wymondham College and A11, this extended detached cottage was original two separate cottages and have been converted by the current owner, the property benefits from versatile living accommodation, downstairs offers a 25' 6 living room with a feature fireplace housing the wood burner, which leads to the study with potential to use a downstairs bedroom, the lean-to conservatory is to the rear, leading into a kitchen/breakfast room with doors through into the utility and downstairs bathroom. The dining room is to the rear also with patio doors and access into the sitting room and stairs to the first floor landing. Upstairs offers three double bedrooms and a large shower room which could be used comfortably as a four piece bathroom. The property is heated by gas fired central heating and benefits from UPVC double glazed windows throughout. The plot size is approximately (1 acre STM) with a shingled front garden with brick wall enclosing the front, with a concrete driveway providing ample off road parking, leading to the large brick built garage with an additional lean to outbuilding to the side, the rear offers a large patio enclosed from the driveway leading to a large private garden with mature tree enclosed by hedging, to really appreciate the property, we strongly recommend a viewing. CALL NOW!
Concrete Driveway Leading To:
Conservatory 11' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.38m x 1.80m )
Single glazed lean to conservatory, wall light.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 5" Max x 14' 7" ( 4.09m Max x 4.45m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset sink drainer with mixer tap, free standing electric oven with electric hob and cooker point with a stainless steel extractor fan above. Tiled splashbacks and tiled floor, integral dishwasher, radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect with a door to the conservatory.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.68m )
Mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces with an inset asterite sink with taps, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled splashbacks, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
(Located on the ground floor)
Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising a W.C. bath with overhead electric shower, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side aspect x 2.
Living Room 10' 11" x 25' 6" Max ( 3.33m x 7.77m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect x 3, brick surround fireplace with inset woodburner, connection points for television and telephone, radiator x 3. Door leading to the study.
Study/ Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 14' 7" ( 4.04m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear patio, tiled flooring with stairs to the first floor landing.
Sitting Room 13' 3" x 14' 7" ( 4.04m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect x 2, joint fireplace with the living room allowing heat to flow through to both rooms, connection point for a telephone, radiator.
Stairs from the dining room, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
(Located on the first floor)
Part tiled suite comprising a double shower cubicle, W.C. wash hand basin with splashbacks, radiator.
The property is set back from the road and has a shingled front garden which is enclosed by a brick wall to the front with a concrete driveway providing ample parking to the side. The driveway leads to the brick built garage/ workshop which has an additional lean to workshop attached to the side.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing with a large patio leading to the large private area which is mostly laid to lawn and is enclosed by hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44138730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB104412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.