6 bedroom detached house for saleNew Penkridge Road, Cannock
Withdrawn from Market
- Magnificent Modern Detached House
- Beautiful & Extensive Accommodation
- Superb Living/Dining Kitchen
- Elegant Drawing Room & Formal Dining Room
- 6 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Basement Snooker Room, Gym & Indoor Swimming Pool
- Gated Drive, Double Garage & Delightful Gardens
- Energy Rating: C
There are twin remote gates to a spacious drive and delightful and established garden with sun terrace to the rear of the property.
Birmingham 21 miles
Birmingham Airport 28 miles
Manchester 70 miles
Manchester Airport 63
Stafford 11 miles
Wolverhampton 10 miles
M6 Toll Road 2.5 miles
Stafford Railway Station to London Euston approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Reception Hall, Drawing Room, Formal Dining Room, Open Plan Living/Dining Kitchen, Utility, Indoor Swimming Pool with Cloakroom and Wet Room off.
Basement: Snooker Room and Gym
First Floor: Five En-Suite Bedrooms
Second Floor: Master Bedroom Suite with Bathroom En-Suite and Dressing Room
Outside: Twin Remote Gates, Drive, Double Garage, Rear Garden and Sun Terrace
PLEASE SEE BROCHURE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR CONTACT JOHN GERMAN'S STAFFORD OFFICE ON 01785 236600.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44140779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953027977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.