3 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Ninians Grove, Gretna, Dumfries and Galloway
- DETACHED HOUSE, POPULAR CENTRAL LOCATION
- ENTRANCE PORCH, CLOAKROOM/WC, UTILITY
- LIVING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, FITTED FAMILY KITCHEN DINER,
- GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- 2 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, STUDY/NURSERY AND FAMILY BATHROOM,
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN, DRIVE LEADING TO GARAGE.
- ENERGY RATING C
If the reason for a move is the need for MORE SPACE for your growing FAMILY then this chain free DETACHED modern, 3 BED (PLUS NURSERY/STUDY) villa ticks all the boxes for a perfect family home in a desirable part of Gretna and is READY for you to MOVE INTO.
Its all about location for this lovely family property which is within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including nursery, primary school, shops, rail link, regular bus service and motorway access north and south. This home briefly comprises of entrance porch to store those muddy boots, hallway, living room, conservatory, family dining kitchen where the whole family could gather in but also the perfect place for entertaining especially as the patio doors lead out to the garden. There is a utility room and a cloakroom/wc as well as a ground floor double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. To the first floor are a further 2 bedrooms, a study/nursery room and a family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, detached garage, off street parking, front and enclosed rear gardens.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE SPACE AND LOCATION ON OFFER.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44140887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.