2 bedroom flat for saleFurness Road, Harlesden, NW10
Under Offer £395,950
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Private garden
- Moments from nearby amenities
- Moments from Willesden Junction (Bakerloo Line)
- Walking distance to Kensal Green tube and its high street
A well-positioned two bedroom ground floor flat, with a wonderful private garden and an excellent Willesden Junction location. This property would make a great investment for homeowners or buy to let investors alike.
Situated moments from the extensive amenities of Craven Park Road and Harlesden High Street, while the green open spaces of Roundwood Park are also within easy access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.