3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Rode, FROME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Character Features
- Three Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Well Presented
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** Located in the sought after village of Rode we have this beautiful three bedroom home. Which has an abundance of character features throughout. Nestled close to the centre of the village, this wonderful property has to be viewed to be truly appreciated!
SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
Living Room 17' 3" x 14' 10" Max Into Door ( 5.26m x 4.52m Max Into Door )
Front and side aspect windows. Large log burner inset into fireplace. Exposed beams.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 6" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.12m Max )
Rear and side aspect windows. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Granite worksurfaces with inset Belfast sink. Cookerpoint for gas and electric with space for cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer.
Rear aspect window. Bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 3" Max (Plus Bay) ( 3.73m x 3.12m Max (Plus Bay) )
Bedroom Three 16' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.95m x 2.79m )
Rear aspect window.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 22' 5" RHH x 12' 4" RHH ( 6.83m RHH x 3.76m RHH )
Two velux windows. Radiator. Television. Storage in the eves.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44141424.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.