2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarm Fields Close, Waterthorpe, Sheffield
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £115,000 - £120,000***
- Two bedrooms
- Effectivly extended
- Off street parking
- Popular residential area
***Guide Price £115,000 - £120,000*** Effectively extended and well presented two bedroom semi detached house with attractive rear garden and driveway.
Effectively extended and well presented two bedroom semi detached house with attractive rear garden and driveway. This superb property offers good sized living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features including a fitted kitchen with dining room extention, lounge, porch, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
With gas central heating radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" plus stairs x 12' ( 4.24m plus stairs x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and staircase to first floor landing.
Kitchen 6' 10" plus door recess x 12' max ( 2.08m plus door recess x 3.66m max )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, splashback tiling, space for appliances, vinyl flooring, gas central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboard and double glazed window.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
With double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator, laminate style flooring and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
Providing loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 6" plus door recess x 12' max ( 2.59m plus door recess x 3.66m max )
With a double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.16m )
With a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity sink unit, w/c, tiled walls, vinyl flooring and double glazed window.
The rear garden enjoys a paved patio area and lawn. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and lawned area to the side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44141469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.