5 bedroom detached house for saleMoss Road, Moss, Doncaster
- Impressive five bedroom detached home.
- Accommodation arranged over three floors,
- Entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, open plan living, downstairs WC, Utility room.
- Gardens to front and rear. Stable and paddocks.
Are you looking for a substantial family home with generous front and rear gardens, three stables and paddock? Perfect for anyone with equestrian interests.
Situated in the rural village of Moss is this this impressive five bedroom family home. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, ample off road parking, gardens to the front and rear, three stables and paddock beyond. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate.
This impressive five bedroom family home is situated in the rural village of Moss and offers spacious well presented accommodation throughout which is arranged over three floors. The property has the added benefit of THREE STABLES AND A PADDOCK which is ideal for the buyer with an equestrian interest. The property stands in a good size plot with ample off road parking and a detached double garage.
Having a front facing sealed unit door. The entrance porch gives access to the entrance hall.
Spacious Entrance Hall 15' 3" x 9' 5" maximum measurements ( 4.65m x 2.87m maximum measurements )
An attractive staircase with oak / chrome balustrade rises to the first floor landing. There is coving to the ceiling, oak flooring and a contemporary gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 10" x 12' 4" ( 6.65m x 3.76m )
A spacious room with inset contemporary log effect remote control fire. There are two central heating radiators, solid oak flooring and coving to the ceiling. The lounge opens to the dining room.
Breakfast Kitchen 26' 8" x 21' 8" maximum measurements ( 8.13m x 6.60m maximum measurements )
( Breakfast Kitchen / Open Plan Living )
A superb hub of the home fitted with a range of bespoke units with coordinating work surfaces which house the ceramic sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer tap. There is splash back tiling, two electric ovens and electric four ring hob with glass and stainless steel finish extractor above. There is also an Integrated dishwasher, a wine fridge, space for an American style fridge, Karndean flooring, a breakfast bar and rear and side facing double glazed windows. An archway from the kitchen leads to the living area.
With French doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 21' 8" x 13' 3" ( 6.60m x 4.04m )
A superb room with three feature double glazed windows overlooking the garden. There is oak flooring, coving to the ceiling, three velux roof windows, two contemporary style radiators and French doors which gives access to the rear garden.
Utility Room 12' 3" x 11' 10" maximum measurements ( 3.73m x 3.61m maximum measurements )
An L Shaped room with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces housing the sink and drainer unit with mixer taps. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for two tumble dryer, recess downlights, coving to the ceiling and Karndean flooring.
Fitted with a contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap inset into a vanity unit, low level WC and a central heating radiator with cover. There is also coving & downlights to the ceiling and a side facing obscure double glazed window.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
A spacious landing with front facing double glazed feature arch window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 23' 1" x 12' maximum measurements ( 7.04m x 3.66m maximum measurements )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There are also two built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
En Suite 11' 11" x 6' 3" maximum measurements ( 3.63m x 1.91m maximum measurements )
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit and a shower cubicle with shower. There are spotlights and coving to the ceiling and a rear facing obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom 13' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.78m )
With two front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There are also built in wardrobes which provide hanging and storage space.
Bedroom 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
With two front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and two built in wardrobes.
This is a superb, luxurious bathroom suite fitted with a wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit, shower cubical with multi jets, and a low level WC. There are also spot lights and coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a rear facing obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom 16' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.78m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is also a built in wardrobe which provides hanging and storage space.
A galleried landing with a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and staircase leading to the master suite.
Master Suite 27' 7" x 13' 5" maximum measurements ( 8.41m x 4.09m maximum measurements )
A spacious bedroom with a side facing double glazed window.Fitted with a range of built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Dressing Room 9' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.39m )
Having built in wardrobes, coving to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
En Suite Bathroom
A good sized en-suite fitted with shower, low level WC, wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit and bath. There is part tiling to the walls and a front facing obscure double glazed window.
Double electric gates give access to the front garden.
To the front of the property is an attractive garden which has been mainly laid to lawn with a block paved driveway which offers ample off road parking for several vehicles and in turn leads to the double brick built garage.
Double Brick Built Garage
With electric doors, light and power.
A generous rear garden which has been mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders. There is also a large patio area which is an ideal space for entertaining and dining.
Paddock / Stables
To the rear of the garden is a block of three stables with paddock beyond.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the benefits of this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44141475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR108995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.