3 bedroom detached house for saleMilverton Drive, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Detached. Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge Diner. Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Converted Garage to Family Room.
- Driveway. Private Rear Garden
EARLY VIEWING is essential of this WELL PRESENTED family detached home which comprises: through lounge diner, fitted kitchen, separate family room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway providing off road parking and the garden to the rear has a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY.
This WELL PRESENTED detached family home is situated close to the market town of Uttoxeter. Uttoxeter having good local schools, shopping together with sports and leisure facilities. There is convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links the town also having its own railway station and also to the towns of Derby, Stoke and Stafford. The accommodation briefly comprises: through lounge diner, fitted kitchen, separate family room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and rear garden which has a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY. Early viewing is considered essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Double Glazed Entrance Door:
With stairs leading to the first floor accommodation; understairs cupboard; central heating radiator; laminate flooring; doors off to:
Through Lounge Diner:
Lounge Area: 10' 7" x 12' 2" plus bay ( 3.23m x 3.71m plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation; feature fireplace housing an electric fire; two central heating radiators; laminate flooring.
Dining Area: 8' 5" x 9' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.97m )
With double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Kitchen: 8' 2" x 9' 11" plus door recess ( 2.49m x 3.02m plus door recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising Asterite sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; gas oven with electric hob; integrated fridge freezer; plumbing for washing machine; range of matching eye level units; double glazed window to the rear elevation; storage cupboard; central heating radiator; laminate flooring; door leading out to the side elevation.
Family Room: 14' 5" x 7' ( 4.39m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; boarded loft with easy access loft ladder.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.31m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 1" max x 7' excluding wardrobe ( 2.77m max x 2.13m excluding wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobe; overstairs cupboard; central heating radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; complementary wall and floor tiling; cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and side access leads to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area with hedge boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road proceeding out along Smithfield Road which in turn becomes Stone Road taking a right hand turn into Byrds Lane, first left into Lambert Road proceeding along taking a second left hand turn into Milverton Drive where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44141514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.