3 bedroom bungalow for saleBlackfields Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £385,000
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite to the master
- Three reception rooms
- Garage and off road parking
Fox & Sons are proud to offer to the market this well presented detached chalet bungalow which has been extended by the current vendors to provide spacious and versatile accommodation. The property is located in a sought after area and viewing is advised to appreciate this home for all its merits.
Fox & Sons are proud to offer to the market this well presented detached chalet bungalow which has been extended by the current vendors to provide spacious and versatile accommodation. The property is located in a sought after area and viewing is highly advised to appreciate this home for all its merits.
Double glazed door and window to the front aspect, a under stairs cupboard, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" plus box bay x 13' 3" ( 5.33m plus box bay x 4.04m )
Double glazed box bay to the front and a radiator.
Breakfast Room 10' x 11' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Dining Room 16' 2" max x 14' 9" max ( 4.93m max x 4.50m max )
Double glazed windows to three aspects, double glazed french doors to the rear garden and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.78m )
Fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer and a gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, integral dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 15' 3" ( 4.01m x 4.65m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 14' ( 3.58m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window and a radiator
Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 16' x 14' max to rear of fitted wardrobe ( 4.88m x 4.27m max to rear of fitted wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, towel rail and a skylight window.
Off road parking leading to garage.
Patio adjoining property leading to lawn with mature shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44141520.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.