4 bedroom terraced house for saleCarysfort Road, London
Guide Price £1,575,000
- Three Storey Victorian House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Kitchen/Diner
- Period Features
- Fastidiously Renovated
- Sought-After Location
- South-Facing Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
Full description• Superb three storey late-Victorian terraced house, which has been fastidiously renovated to an exacting standard by the current vendors within the last 2 years creating a stylish family home. Located on one of Stoke Newington's premier roads affording generous living accommodation of over 1,700 sq ft.
• House retains many of its original features including 6 ornate fireplaces, tessellated tiled floor in the hall, original cornicing & ceiling rose in lounge & master bedroom & stained glass windows. Full height plantation shutters fitted throughout.
• The entire ground floor is a fabulous entertaining & living space comprising of an impressive entrance hall with guest cloakroom under the stairs; double reception room with square bay-window, original cornicing, European oak flooring, two attractive cast-iron fireplaces and 3 bespoke fitted alcove units.
• The hub of the house is a wonderful kitchen/dining room located at the rear of the property. Fitted with a bespoke shaker style Plain English kitchen, topped with granite work surfaces, a free standing Falcon Range cooker as well as underfloor heating & space for an American fridge/freezer. This room is bathed in natural light thanks to a large sky light and tall tri-folding aluminium doors leading out to an attractive decked south-facing garden.
• The rest of the house is exceptionally bright and airy throughout with four generous double bedrooms. There is a stylish luxury bathroom with vaulted ceiling & Velux window, roll-top bath & shower with glass enclosure; utility room; additional guest cloakroom; and magnificent master bedroom with square bay window.
• Carysfort Road is a sought-after street situated close to popular local schools and just a short walk from the wonderful green open spaces of Clissold Park & Highbury Fields and vibrant Church Street with its plethora of boutique shops, bars and restaurants. Excellent transport links (Overground, Underground, buses) give easy access into the West End & City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44142024.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26485393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.