3 bedroom cottage for sale2 Corner Cottages, Fletching, Uckfield, TN22 3SS
- Double reception room to front with attractive open fireplace with part stone surround and curved bay window and extensive fitted shelving and cupboard space
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with oak floor and under floor heating. French patio doors leading to the garden
- Shaker style hand built kitchen with beech work surfaces, fitted Neff gas hob, double oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Two first floor bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and pleasant views to the front and rear
- Fully tiled family bathroom with modern fittings and shower over the bath
- Double aspect second floor master bedroom with attractive views to the front and rear
2 Corner Cottages is situated in the heart of Fletching village, a popular and attractive village with a thriving community . In addition to a coffee shop there are two pubs including The Griffin Inn, which receives visitors from far and wide, and there is also a well regarded primary school, and local Church.
There are a wide range of schools in the area including Fletching primary school and secondary education at Chailey and Uckfield, together with private education nearby at Cumnor House, Great Walstead and Ardingly College, Worth, Burgess Hill School for Girls and Hurstpierpoint College. For leisure, there is a vast range of walking and riding in the area including on the Ashdown Forest and golf is available nearby at Piltdown Golf Club.
2 Corner Cottages is a delightful and charming Grade II listed three bedroom terrace property having been built in 1906 by Lord Sheffield in a Tudor revival style with accommodation arranged over three floors. The property presents half timbered elevations over a stone base with impressive mullioned windows on the ground floor, pitched tiled roof and an attractive chimney.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44142099.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nk8-moq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.