3 bedroom terraced house for saleMontague Way, Westham, Pevensey
Sold STC £220,000
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER WESTHAM LOCATION
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE ON BLOCK
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM Family home located in the SOUGHT AFTER Westham area of Pevensey. Boasting an ENCLOSED rear garden, GARAGE on block and is WELL PRESENTED throughout. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME located in the POPULAR WESTHAM location in Pevensey. Boasting a LOUNGE / DINER, Large enclosed rear garden, THREE good sized bedrooms and a GARAGE on block. The property is well presented throughout and an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and parquet flooring.
Lounge / Diner 24' x 10' 10" ( 7.32m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, two radiators. This room is set up as a lounge / diner with split carpet and oak wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob, integral appliances include washing machine and dishwasher, combination boiler, space for a fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing having loft access and an airing cupboard,
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two double fronted built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 6' 8" to front of the wardrobes ( 3.30m x 2.03m to front of the wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, full length wardrobes with three double door cupboard and plenty of storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with shower over and shower screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, towel rail, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
An enclosed rear garden with a raised decked area, outside tap, further shingled area with a timber shed having power, various shrubs and trees throughout the garden.
Located on block with power and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44142522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.