3 bedroom detached house for saleWilcot, Pewsey, SN9
Sold by Us £530,000
- Large and modern kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling and tri-fold doors onto the terrace.
- Comfortable, well-appointed sitting room with an open fire: cool in summer, cosy in winter.
- Mature, south facing garden with a large and secluded terrace.
- Much higher ceilings than you would usually find in cottages of this age.
- Stunning location on a dead-end lane in a beautiful and traditional English village.
- A vibrant local community built around the pub, cricket team and church.
- Easy to get to London via train or car (1 to 1.5 hrs) but feels like you are much further away.
- You can step out of the door and walk for miles amid rolling Wiltshire downland.
- There is a walk-in wardrobe, large airing cupboard and plenty of storage space under the stairs.
- Well regarded local schools, state and private.
The Old Post Office is a Grade II-listed, three-bedroom, detached house in the beautiful village of Wilcot. The house, which sits in its own mature garden, is located on a quiet dead-end lane. Recently modernised and extended, it has a large kitchen/dining room and a spacious, well-appointed sitting room - with an open fire - as well as three good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms (one of them en-suite) and a downstairs loo. (Total space: 1340 sq ft/124.5 sq m)
Nestled amid the rolling downs of the Pewsey Vale – a designated ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ - Wilcot has a thriving community life. There is a pub - The Golden Swan - a successful cricket team (with a popular juniors’ academy) and the medieval church is well attended on all the major festivals.
Due to its unique character and special historical and architectural importance, Wiltshire Council has designated Wilcot as a Conservation Area.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44143332.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q82-bzvz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.