6 bedroom barn conversion for saleRiverside Barn, Leverington
- An Exceptionally Spacious Lateral Brick & Pantile Barn Conversion
- Enchantingly Nestled Behind a Long, Grassy, Riverside Bank
- A Quiet & Peaceful Location Close to the Market Town of Wisbech
- Large ?A' Framed Exposed Beams with Partly Tiled & Timber Flooring.
- Reception Room, Dining Room, Games Room, Study, Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Six Double Bedrooms, One En Suite Bathroom, Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- The Barn Sits on a Plot of Approximately 2 Acres and Benefiting from 2 Stables & Log Store
- The Accommodation extends to 3450 sq. ft.
Fine & Country are delighted to present this exceptionally spacious and beautiful barn conversion in a quiet and peaceful location close to the market town of Wisbech. Riverside barn offers a good size garden and far reaching views over the open countryside and river. This characterful property comprises: six double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, family bathroom, separate shower room, spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, games room, sitting room and a study. The barn sits on a plot of approximately 2 acres (stms) and also benefits from 2 stables and a log store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6729614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.