3 bedroom terraced house for saleHollington Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Upstairs Shower Room
- No Chain
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing a day
- Off Street Parking
Offered with no chain is this 3 bedroom mid-terraced property. This would ideally suit first time buyers or buy to let investors. There is off street parking and a good sized rear garden, 3 bedrooms, one reception room and well presented throughout.
Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000. Offered with no chain is this 3 bedroom mid-terraced property. This would ideally suit first time buyers or buy to let investors. There is off street parking and a good sized rear garden, 3 bedrooms, one reception room and well presented throughout.
Double glazed sealed unit door to the front elevation, wall mounted alarm controls, stairs giving access to the first floor landing with a wall mounted single radiator and ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 2" Max ( 3.86m x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV point, exposed beams to ceiling, wood effect laminate floor covering, decorative picture rail to wall. Focal point of the room is a wall mounted gas fire with decorative wooden surround and marble half.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.41m )
Comprises of a range of a wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces incorporating single stainless steel sink drainer units with mixer taps, complementary splash back area and part tiled walls. Space for cooker, fridge and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted radiator. Breakfast bar with seating underneath and feature archway. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and doors to the rear elevation, There is a pantry for additional storage.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Access via entrance hall with loft access and doors giving access to the bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator, decorative picture rail and feature fire place.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 2" Max ( 3.30m x 3.10m Max )
Single glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted singe radiator, decorative picture rail, feature cast iron fire place and cupboard housing gas combination boiler.
Bedroom3 9' 7" x 8' 11" Max ( 2.92m x 2.72m Max )
Single glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Shower Room / Wc
Consists of a 3 piece suite. Containing low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a corner mounted shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and attachment. Vinyl floor covering, part tiled walls, decorative coving and single glazed obscured window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property are wrought iron double gates leading to a parking area for 1 vehicle which is surrounded by a lawned area, fencing and mature stocked boarders. To the rear of the property has a feature patio are with lawn, fenced boundaries, well stocked boarders, a range of mature planting and timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44144163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.