3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilfoil Drive, Eastbourne
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LANGNEY LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM Semi detached family home located in a POPULAR Langney location. Boasting LANDSCAPED gardens to the front and rear, OFF ROAD PARKING at the rear for two cars and is WELL PRESENTED throughout. Viewing highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE Bedroom SEMI DETACHED family home located in a POPULAR Langney location. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout, LANDSCAPED front and rear gardens and DOUBLE GATES to the rear providing off road parking for two cars. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Diner 23' x 10' ( 7.01m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, further double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, radiator, wood effect flooring and ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, door to the side aspect leading into the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, airing cupboard, loft access with pull down ladder, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator, frosted double glazed window to the front aspect.
A landscaped rear garden with a raised patio area with ample space for a table and chairs, solar lights, shingled area, hardstanding area providing off road parking for two cars with double gated access, outside tap, various pot plants, gated side access.
The front garden has a shingled area with pathway leading to the front and side, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44144166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.