3 bedroom terraced house for saleRepton Road, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £75,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000*
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
- Not To Be Missed
*GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000* Situated in highbury vale the heart of NG6, this three bedroom mid-terrace property has the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain, this property is not to be missed! This property has been prices to sell so don't let this property pass you by!
*GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000* Situated in highbury vale the heart of NG6, this three bedroom mid-terrace property has the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain, this property is not to be missed! Internally the property comprises of having a living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom and upstairs there are three good size bedrooms. Outside the property there is an enclosed low maintenance courtyard style garden. This property has been prices to sell so don't let this property pass you by!
Living Room 11' 7" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.53m x 3.40m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the front, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and a fireplace with gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 1" plus recess x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.68m plus recess x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling, gas fire and understairs storage.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.61m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a wood effect work surface over, an inset sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, cooker point, gas central heating boiler, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, single glazed window to the side and a door to the rear hallway.
Single glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc and partly tiled wall coverings.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.56m x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, built in storage cupboard, cast iron fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 3" into the wardrobe ( 3.38m x 2.51m into the wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear, cast iron fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.61m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44144202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.