3 bedroom detached house for saleCrownside, Crown Hill, Upshire, Essex
- 1700 sq ft three bedroom detached house
- Designer kitchen/breakfast room with a full range of fitted appliances and composite work tops
- Large double height living room with featured vaulted ceiling
- Fitted flooring throughout
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
- Under floor heating
- Sumptuous ensuite and family bathroom with separate shower
- Large car port
- 10 year Premier guarantee
Just two unusually spacious three bedroom detached houses, approximately 1700 sq ft, set on generous plots adjacent to open countryside yet conveniently located for a variety of good schools and local shops and within walking distance of lovely village pubs and Epping Forest.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss contact 01992 663890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4245338
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44145753.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4245338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.