3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRock Avenue, Heswall
Guide Price £365,000
- GUIDE PRICE ***£365,000-£395,000***
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & UTILITY ROOM
- STUNNING PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT.
***DETACHED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW*** We are pleased to offer this superbly presented bungalow to the market. Located on Rock Avenue in Heswall this property is in a highly desirable location. With good access to Heswal town centre and all the local aamenitieshas to offer. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A MUST SEE PROPERTY!
With wooden entrance door to the front elevation, oak flooring, loft access point, double door storage cupboard alongside a three door storage cupboard.
Lounge 23' 1" x 11' 1" into bay ( 7.04m x 3.38m into bay )
With oak flooring, character ceiling beams, underfloor heating, feature fireplace with gas fire, two lattice style windows to the side elevation. French wooden glass pained doors opening into the kitchen, double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 4" x 20' 4" maximum ( 5.28m x 6.20m maximum )
With a stunning range of wall level and base units, ceramic 1 1/4 bowl sink with mixer tap, waste desposil unit, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, twin integrated electric ovens, 4 ring induction hob, integrated microwave, integrated coffee machine, extractor unit, two windows to the rear elevation, feature ceiling beams, stunning resin flooring, low voltage ceiling spotlighting, feature wall mounted radiator, wine cooler, double patio doors opening onto rear garden, door leading into utility room.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.06m )
With base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space under work surface for appliance, window to the rear elevation, stable door with glass panel top leading to the rear garden, door leading into garage.
Garage 11' 6" x 17' 2" ( 3.51m x 5.23m )
With power points and lighting, up and over door to front elevation.
Bedroom 1 17' 4" x 14' 2" ( 5.28m x 4.32m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, a range of fitted wardrobes, oak flooring, double radiator, feature ceiling coving, ceiling rose, feature architrave's.
With WC, walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, feature radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 19' 2" x 12' 2" ( 5.84m x 3.71m )
With bay window to the front elevation, window to front elevation, oak flooring, underfloor heating, ceiling coving.
Bedroom 3 18' 8" x 10' 11" ( 5.69m x 3.33m )
With window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes, under floor heating, ceiling coving.
With tile flooring, tiled walls, heated towel rail, WC, extractor fan, shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, low voltage ceiling spotlighting.
The front driveway offers parking for multiple vehicles with a stunning resin based surface, wooden door leading through to side elevation courtyard, leading to up and over garage door
To the side elevation is an enclosed courtyard leading through to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a lawn area with block paving to the immediate rear of the property, with side access for vehicle at the rear, storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44145924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.