3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrimrose Walk, Little Gransden, Sandy
Sold STC £285,000
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Overlooks open countryside
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Good sized gardens
- Viewing recommended!
- Lovely village location
* Lovely village location
* Overlooks open countryside
* Driveway providing off road parking
* Good sized gardens
* Viewing recommended!
Tiled flooring, window to front, built-in understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan, fully tiled walls, frosted window to front, radiator.
6.58m x 3.45m (21'7" x 11'4"). Laminate flooring, window to front, two radiators, archway to:
3.78m x 2.90m (12'5" x 9'6"). Double glazed construction with PVCu double glazed windows and polycarbonate roof, laminate flooring, French doors to garden.
3.45m x 2.36m (11'4" x 7'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with worktop space, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with base cupboard under, wall mounted oil radiator heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, window to rear, door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, door to:
3.51m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5"). Window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
3.45m x 2.95m (11'4" x 9'8"). Window to rear, radiator.
3.00m x 1.88m (9'10" x 6'2"). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure and WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, frosted to front, tiled flooring.
Front garden is open plan with numerous trees and shrubs. Driveway to the side providing off road parking. The rear garden has been landscaped and is low maintenance, with two large sheds, one of which is a workshop-style building. There is a raised platform at the rear of the garden, providing a seating area with views over the adjacent fields.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44146029.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ200305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.