3 bedroom house for saleLindum Place, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Within Easy Reach of the City Centre
- Close to Excellent Schools & Extensive Local Amenities
- Arranged Over Two Floors
- With Potential to Extend & Update (STPP)
- Lovely Mature & Well-tended Garden
- Light, Bright, Spacious Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Dual Aspect Through Sitting/Dining Room
- Tandem Garage & Driveway Parking
An immaculately presented link detached house occupying a well-proportioned plot in a popular cul de sac in the leafy St Stephens neighbourhood of St Albans.
A short walk of excellent schools and extensive local amenities including Waitrose, it is also very well positioned for easy access to the city centre, Thameslink & Abbey Flyer Stations and Verulamium Park & Lakes.
Arranged over two spacious floors is immaculately presented and maintained accommodation that offers great potential to enlarge and update. An entrance hall leads to a lovely dual aspect reception room with views over the gardens to both the front and rear. A kitchen/breakfast room with access to the drive offers great scope to extend. It is adjacent to the tandem garage which offers knock-through and conversion opportunities as well as extension potential, subject to all the usual consents.
Outside there is a garden laid mainly to lawn with driveway parking and access to the garage, while to rear is a beautifully presented garden, again laid mainly to lawn with extensive mature planting, fenced boundaries and a courtesy door leading to the tandem garage.
Offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain.
3.94m x 2.72m
3.94m x 3.83m
3.83m x 2.67m
3.83m x 3.04m
3.83m x 2.72m
2.72m x 2.46m
Tandem Garage & Driveway
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44146068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.