4 bedroom detached house for saleUplands Avenue, HITCHIN, Hertfordshire
- Spacious Detached Chalet Style Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite to First Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Delightful good sized garden
- Sought after SG4 9.. Postcode
A deceptively spacious detached chalet style home set on a delightful good sized plot in the much sought after SG4 9.. postcode of Hitchin. The property is situated just off the Wymondley Road and is offered for sale with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises: Ground Floor - Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room. First Floor - Landing, Master Bedroom with en-suite. Outside - Garage, Off-road parking, Good size gardens.
Hitchin town centre provides a broad range of shops and a regular traditional market, together with a good selection of restaurants, bars and pubs within its' historic centre. The town also provides a swimming centre, theatres and a library, whilst the commuter is served by the mainline railway station (Kings Cross - 30 minutes) and direct links to the A1(M).
Property ref: 121_75_4232556
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44146152.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4232556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonegate Estates, Hitchin Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.