2 bedroom apartment for saleGuildford
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This immaculately presented first floor flat has been thoroughly updated by the current owners and offers bright and spacious accommodation. It benefits from a garage, re-fitted double glazed windows, a sun room off the living room, communal grounds and plenty of parking. The property is situated within a sought-after private development, built in approx. 1985, which is set in an elevated position with superb views across Guildford towards Warwicks Bench and ideally situated within easy walking distance of the cobbled High Street, mainline station and the River Wey.
* Communal entrance with an entry phone system
* The front door of the property gives access to the spacious entrance hallway with a cloak cupboard and a shelved storage cupboard
* Living/dining room is a great reception space with sliding doors opening to the sun room
* Sun room with Vinyl wood-effect flooring and superb far reaching views across town
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a contemporary range of cream units, laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include Neff oven with 4-ring gas hob and extractor chimney above, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and Vinyl wood-effect flooring
* Two decent sized double-bedrooms; one featuring fitted wardrobes
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and Vinyl flooring
* Shower room comprising basin with storage under, w.c, part-tiled walls and Vinyl flooring
* Other noteworthy points include recently replaced UPVc double glazed sash windows, new radiators and replaced boiler
* Lease: 964 years remaining
* Service/Maintenance Charges: circa £1,200 per annum
* EPC Current Rating: C
Garden & Exterior
* Garage en-block
* Communal gardens
Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon cinema and the Spectrum Leisure Centre. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of first class schools in the town, including Guildford High School, The Royal Grammar School, Tormead and Lanesborough schools. The state sector is also very well catered for, with both George Abbot and The County School being very well regarded.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44147223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 320843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.