2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrunton Street, Cathcart, Glasgow
Sold STC £125,000
- Internal upgrading required
- Set close to amenities
- Excellent family home
- Front and rear gardens
- Double glazing throughout
Excellent residential locale this two bedroom mid terraced villa is set close to local amenities and transport links and is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers
Offered to the market in this sought after residential location requiring a degree of internal upgrading.
The accommodation comprises of welcoming hallway with all downstairs apartments off, the formal lounge has aspects to the front and rear of the property and has ample room for dining. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and has a range of base and wall mounted units. There is aspects and direct access to the extensive rear gardens which won't disappoint for size.
On the upper level is two well-proportioned double bedrooms. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with shower over bath and complimentary tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and close to local amenities and transport links.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.97m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.85m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 6' 4" Over Bath x 5' 4" ( 1.93m Over Bath x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44147244.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.