2 bedroom maisonette for saleAldebury Road, Maidenhead
- SPACIOUS MAISONETTE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN
- REAR GARDEN
- 150 YEAR LEASE
Located to the north of Maidenhead and a short walk of Furze Platt Halt is this spacious and well presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette with private rear garden and garage in block. 150 year lease. Recommended.
double glazed door to front, wood laminate flooring, door to:
Lounge 16' 3" x 15' 3" ( 4.95m x 4.65m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, wall lights, coving.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
fitted with wall and base level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel and glass cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to garden.
radiator, two large storage cupboards.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath, shower with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, w.c, extractor fan, shaver point, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls.
enclosed by panel fencing, lawn with shrub borders, patio, tap and light, rear path leading to rear access gate, shed.
in nearby block.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road for approximately one and a half miles turning right into Aldebury Road where number 24 will be found tucked away on your right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44147550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.