5 bedroom house for saleCarey Close, Eastchurch, Sheerness
Guide Price £485,000
- Five Bedroom Executive Detached Family Home
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Landscaped Gardens with Feature 'Folly'
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Area
- Doubel Garage and ample off Road Parking
- Two En suite Bathrooms
- Popular Kingsborough Manor Location
- EPC Rating - B (84)
FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME. Lamborn and Hill Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb property which is no more than 18 months old. The accommodation is laid out over two floors and comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Downstairs Cloakroom, and to the rear of the ground floor there is a large open plan area which consists of fitted Kitchen, Family Area and Dining Room. To the side of the Kitchen there is a Utility Room which in turn provides access to the Double Garage and side access to the rear Garden. To the first floor all of the five Bedrooms are double in size with the Master Bedroom coming with a Full En Suite Bathroom with a separate Shower Cubicle and the 2nd Bedroom coming with an En Suite Shower Room. Externally the current owners have spared no expense in creating a garden which has matured well over its tender years. The Centre piece of the Garden is the 'Folly' which is a brick built feature which gives the impression of a Church ruin. The patio area is off a considerable size and makes dining 'Al Fresco' an absolute pleasure. To the front there is an additional garden area with a Sundial feature and there is plenty of off road parking. Call now to arrange your viewing appointment - we are convinced you will not be disappointed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44148573.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.