3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorne Crescent, Dodworth, Barnsley
Sold STC £85,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Sought after location
- Access to amenities and M1
- No chain
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, semi detached property situated in this sought after location. The property would benefit from a refurbishment programme but has gas central heating, double glazing, good sized rear gardens and gives access to the M1.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, semi detached property situated in this sought after location. The property would benefit from a refurbishment programme but has gas central heating, double glazing, good sized rear gardens and gives access to the M1 and local amenities.
There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing, tiling to the floor and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 6" into recess ( 4.98m x 3.51m into recess )
There is coving, dado rail, fire surround housing the electric fire, radiator, front facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 13' 10" max, into recess & widest pnt ( 5.00m x 4.22m max, into recess & widest pnt )
With downlights, a range of fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, gas cooker point, tiling to the floor, tiling to the walls, radiator, front and rear facing double glazed windows and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, coving to the ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" into recess x 7' 11" ( 3.48m into recess x 2.41m )
With a radiator, lobby and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" inc step to cupboard x 9' 1" ( 3.15m inc step to cupboard x 2.77m )
With a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' to widest point ( 2.46m x 2.44m to widest point )
With coving, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower, tiling to the walls, radiator, extractor and a rear facing double glazed window.
There is a pebbled forecourt and to the rear is a garden with patio, decked area and a lawn.
Proceed along Barnsley Road into Dodworth, continue on to Mitchelson Avenue and the right on to Hawthorne Crescent where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44148858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.