3 bedroom terraced house for saleRochester Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Immaculate 1930's terraced house
- Three bedrooms plus loft room
- Living room
- Good size kitchen
- Utility room
- Double glazed conservatory
- Central heating/double glazing
- Good size sunny aspect gardens
- Double garage 20' x 17
An attractive and well presented 1930's terraced house, which has the added advantage of a double garage to the rear.
Located within 1.7 miles distance of Gravesend Town Centre which offers a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St Pancras International in 25 minutes. Ebbsfleet International Station can be found within 4.1 miles distance.
The property which benefits from three first floor bedrooms plus a second floor loft room, has been competitively priced and therefore early viewing is highly recommended, as this property is going to sell fast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44148864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA150105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.