3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwinston Hill Road, Dinnington, Sheffield
- Detached bungalow standing within large gardens
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Parking for several vehicle and garage
- Well tended lawned garden to the rear
- NO CHAIN
SPACIOUS TWO/THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW HAVING NO CHAIN. Enjoying an excellent sized plot this bungalow offers great potential wither spacious accommodation which must be viewed to appreciate the size internally. Some cosmetic upgrading required.
Having a commanding position on Swinston Hill Road and standing within an enviable sized plot is this spacious detached bungalow. Offering versatile accommodation throughout comprising entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, sun lounge or bedroom three and spacious bathroom. The front of the bungalow offers parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage whilst to the rear is a delightful lawned garden having a variety of mature plants and shrubs and a raised terrace for garden furniture. The property is short distance of Dinnington where a host of shops, supermarkets and other amenities can be found.
Double glazed door opens in to the porch with further timber glazed door opening into the hallway.
Lounge/dining Room 31' x 11' 10" ( 9.45m x 3.61m )
Having a front facing double glazed bow window, feature fireplace and gas fire a raised area for dining room furniture and further double glazed window. Two central heating radiators.
Dining Kitchen 24' 3" x 15' 4" maximum ( 7.39m x 4.67m maximum )
Spacious dining kitchen fitted with a good range of cream base and wall units with central island. Worksurfaces incorporating a sink and drainer with double glazed window above. Integrated washing machine,dishwasher and fridge. Range cooker and extractor, two central heating radiators and tiling to the floor. Side facing double glazed door and further door leading off the the sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
Useful room which overlooks the rear garden and can easily be utilised as a third bedroom if required. Having double glazed French doors and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' x 17' 5" ( 3.05m x 5.31m )
Main bedroom being front facing with double glazed bow window. Central heating radiator and door to the shower room.
Comprising low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, electric shower, radiator and full tiling to the walls and floor. Double glazed window..
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
Second double bedroom with double glazed window, central heating and a range of floor to ceiling wardrobes.
Spacious bathroom comprising of corner bath, separate shower enclosure, pedestal hand wash basin. tiling to walls and floor and recessed lighting to the ceiling.
Exterior And Gardens
A concrete patterned frontage provides parking for several vehicles and extends to the side leading to a detached garage. The rear of the bungalow has a raised terraced area for garden furniture with a well maintained lawned garden and planted borders .
Having power, lighting and inspection pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44148870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.