3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorside Crescent, Drighlington, Bradford
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Modern and neutral decor throughout
- An ideal family home
- Popular residential location
- Modern fitted bathroom
Three bedroom semi detached property situated in the ever popular Moorside development. The property is well presented throughout and would make an ideal family home for first time buyers or the commuter
Three bedroom semi detached property situated in the ever popular Moorside development. The property is well presented throughout and would make an ideal family home for first time buyers or the commuter, with good schools, local amenities and motorway network links. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' ( 4.37m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and electric fireplace with modern surround.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.82m )
Patio doors leading to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator and access to under stair cupboard useful for storage.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front and side and part tiled walls.
This modern fitted bathroom suite comprising of low level flush WC, built in storage with wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, shower cubicle, tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, gas central heating radiator, wardrobes and access to en suite.
Low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
The property benefits from driveway leading up to detached garage and to the front of the property is laid to lawn garden with an array of mature plants and shrubbery. To the rear of the property is a well presented laid to lawn garden with an array of mature plants and shrubbery to the perimeter with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44148978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.