2 bedroom barn conversion for saleRoyal Oak Barn, Winkhill, Leek
- Stone Barn Conversion
- Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Beautiful Gardens, Approximately 0.7 Acres
- Stunning Countryside Views
This beautifully presented stone barn conversion boasts stunning countryside views, well kept picturesque gardens and sits on a plot of approximately 0.7 acres. The property retains some of it's original features and offers two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and offers off road parking.
Located just on the outskirts of the Peak District National Park this stone Barn Conversion would make a great home for the keen gardener as the property occupies a 0.7 acre plot. The house is beautifully throughout and in brief the living accommodation comprises; Lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and the bathroom. The main feature of the property is the outside space which has stunning views of open countrywide and beautifully kept gardens which are mainly laid to lawn and have paved patio seating area, generous vegetable plot, a wide range of mature trees, shrubs and planting, further to the rear of the garden is an enclosed woodland area. There is plenty of off road car standing for at least four cars. Winkhill is located in between the historic markets towns of Ashbourne and Leek which both offer a wide range of shops, restaurants and amenities. There is an abundance of country walks and the nearest country pubs are in the neighbouring village of Waterhouses.
Lounge 19' 7" x 14' 7" ( 5.97m x 4.45m )
UPVC entrance door to front, UPVC window to front and rear and french doors leading to the rear garden, feature exposed beams to ceiling, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.73m )
Two UPVC windows to front, UPVC window to rear, feature stone inglenook fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove with flagstone hearth and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 7' 2" ( 4.47m x 2.18m )
Fitted with range of matching wall and base units, working surface, sink and drainer unit, integrated electric hob with integrated electric oven, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled floor, UPVC window to front and UPVC door leading to the rear garden.
Feature exposed beams to the ceiling, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.75m x 3.81m )
Vaulted ceiling with feature exposed beams, UPVC window to front and rear offering far reaching views and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 2" plus recess ( 3.48m x 3.10m plus recess )
UPVC window to side and rear offering far reaching views, feature exposed beams to ceiling, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising; panelled corner bath, low level W/C, vanity sink unit, part tiling to walls and two velux windows to the rear.
The main feature of the property is the outside space which has stunning views of open countryside and beautifully kept gardens which are mainly laid to lawn and have paved patio seating area, generous vegetable plot, a wide range of mature trees, shrubs and planting, further to the rear of the garden is an enclosed woodland area. There is plenty of off road car standing for at least four cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44150481.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.