4 bedroom detached house for saleHare Edge, Eastmoor, Chesterfield
- 1.5 acre paddock
- Stables, workshop and garaging
- Ideal equestrian property or small holding
- Flexible family living accommodation
- Peaceful picturesque setting with stunning views
A substantial four double bedroom detached bungalow nestled in a generous plot with gardens and enclosed paddock amounting to approximately 1.5 acres, also including garage, workshop and stabling. The property is ideally suited for equestrian purposes or small holding.
A substantial four double bedroom detached bungalow nestled in a generous plot with gardens and enclosed paddock amounting to approximately 1.5 acres, also including garage, workshop and stabling. The property is ideally suited for equestrian purposes or small holding, occupying a peaceful picturesque setting with superb far reaching views across the surrounding countryside, within easy reach of local amenities and country inns within highly regarded school catchment. The property is within easy commutable distance of major commercial centres.
A double glazed entrance door opens into the hallway with radiator, built in storage and double doors open into:
Dining Kitchen 27' 1" x 9' 1" ( 8.26m x 2.77m )
A spacious dining kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink set in granite work surface with matching upstand. The integrated appliances include oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and an inset four ring electric hob with overhead De Dietrich extractor canopy. With side aspect double glazed window, space for dining table and chairs, Welsh slate floor and the kitchen opens into:
With continued storage cupboards, inset stainless steel sink set in granite work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed window and a stable style door leading to the rear.
With radiator, built in storage cupboard and access hatch to storage loft.
Sitting Room 20' 9" x 15' 2" into the recess ( 6.32m x 4.62m into the recess )
A generous sitting room with open fireplace, television point and radiator. Double glazed doors open into:
Conservatory 14' 5" x 13' 9" ( 4.39m x 4.19m )
With double glazed windows to three sides, radiator, central ceiling fan and doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 18' x 10' 3" ( 5.49m x 3.12m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with rear and side facing double glazed windows, radiator, wardrobes with glazed doors and overhead storage cupboards. From the bedroom and door opens into:
Jack And Jill Style Bathroom
Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor and side aspect double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 20' 4" x 12' ( 6.20m x 3.66m )
A spacious double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 14' 3" plus door recess ( 3.89m x 4.34m plus door recess )
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window and radiator.
A generous wet room with glazed screen and overhead shower rose and additional hand held shower attachment, low flush WC, bath with shower attachment and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, ladder style heated towel rail, radiator, tiled floor and rear aspect double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 11' 1" ( 2.64m x 3.38m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window and radiator. A built in wardrobe provides hanging rail and shelving.
The property is approached via a gated driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles.
With power and light.
With power and light.
Which includes two stables.
Garden And Enclosed Paddock
Amounting to approximately 1.5 acres and the garden includes ornamental water feature, paved seating terrace and planted beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44150493.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.