3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Moor, Huntington, York
Sold STC £200,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Good size living accommodation
- Updated by current owners
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Modern fitted bathroom suite
- Sought after area of Huntington
- Easy access to A1237 ring road
- Guide price £200,000 to £220,000
This is a fantastic spacious three double bedroom semi detached which sits on a good size plot, located in the ever popular area of Huntington. The property has been significantly update and modernised with a black high gloss quality kitchen and feature pink splashback.
This is a fantastic spacious three double bedroom semi detached which sits on a good size plot. Located in the ever popular area of Huntington with easy access to Monk Cross shopping centre, the A1237 ring road and A64. The property has been significantly update and modernised with a black high gloss quality kitchen and feature pink splashback. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, large gardens to front and rear and a driveway for several vehicles. Guide price £200,000 to £220,000.
Door to the front leading into the entrance hall, door off to the open plan dining kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Spacious lounge with large picture window to the front. Laminate wood effect floor, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 24' 9" max x 6' 6" min ( 7.54m max x 1.98m min )
Fitted quality black high gloss kitchen with a range of wall and base units with black granite work surfaces and breakfast bar and sink with drainer. Space for range style gas cooker and American style fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor, ceiling spot lights, plinth lights, radiator and uPVC French Doors to the rear.
Family Room Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 3.76m max )
Laminate wood effect flooring, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Ceiling spot lights, laminate wood effect flooring, uPVC window to the rear and doors off to all bedrooms, house bathroom and WC.
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.63m )
Double bedroom. Range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring with over stairs storage and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.68m )
Double bedroom. Vinyl flooring, loft access, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Double bedroom. Fitted cupboard, radiator and uPVC window to the rear.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 11" ( 1.98m x 2.11m )
Newly fitted modern bathroom suite with double bath and waterfall tap and mains shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, mirror facing cabinets, and chrome ladder towel radiator. Feature black tiled walls and floor, ceiling spotlights and uPVC window to the rear.
Separate WC with wash hand basin and vanity unit, ceiling spotlights and tiled walls and floor.
Large front garden with block paved driveway leading to the front of the property, parking for multiple vehicles. Large lawned area and hedges to the boundaries.
Private rear garden with fencing and hedges to the boundaries, spacious decking area and hard standing area with electrics for a hot tub. Garden shed, outside tap and electric sockets.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Lettings Manager, she will answer all your questions on lettings value and finding tenants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44150520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.