3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePortway Gardens, Frome
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En Suite
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- MUST BE VIEWED
Close to the town centre and train station. We are pleased to present this three bedroom home. Benefitting from a conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, master en suite as well as a two allocated parking spaces. This home is definitely not to be missed!!
MUST BE VIEWED
Front aspect double glazed door.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Rolltop worksurfaces over with an inset sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Breakfast bar. Lights.
Living Room 23' x 11' 9" ( 7.01m x 3.58m )
Front aspect double glazed window. French doors into conservatory.
A mixture of stone and UPVC construction. Recently laid cushioned lino flooring. Rear aspect windows and double doors that lead into the garden. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 8' 10" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.92m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 7" x 7' 10" ( 1.70m x 2.39m )
Front aspect double glazed window.
Radiator. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin. Shaver point. Low level WC.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 9" into bay ( 3.58m x 3.89m into bay )
Front aspect double glazed window. Walk in wardrobe with light. Radiator. Telephone point. Television point.
Velux double glazed window. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC.
Enclosed rear garden with side access. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area that has space for table and chairs. Raised flower beds. Shed.
Allocated parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44150592.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.