3 bedroom apartment for saleJava House, 47 Hope Street, London City Island, London, E14
Sold STC £725,000
- Three bedroom apartment, c.997 sq. ft.
- Two bathrooms
- Private balcony; view of the river and Canary Wharf
- Warehouse aesthetics
- Exclusive social club access
- Landscaped public spaces
- Private resident facilities
- New bridge with easy access to transport links
Available to view immediately! Views of the river and Canary Wharf are available from this exciting three bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the first floor of Java House. Spread across c.1003 sq. ft., the property comprises of three large double bedrooms all with water views; the master bedroom has direct access to the balcony and a luxurious ensuite. The main bathroom boasts premium fixtures and fittings with detailed feature tiling. A spacious open plan living area is filled with natural light benefiting from floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen which has integrated European appliances and an abundance of storage options leads onto the private balcony with views of Canary Wharf and the river. London City Island is an innovative new development and one not to miss.
Architecturally distinctive in a simple and strong design, London City Island will be a new magnetic destination for London. With new public spaces, boutique shops and restaurants London City Island boasts a homely feel inside and outside your apartment. The neighbourhood benefits from exclusive resident facilities including; indoor and outdoor pools, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.