3 bedroom terraced house for saleEarl Street, Northampton
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Courtyard Rear Garden
- Close to Town Centre
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
Situated close to the town centre is this three bedroom mid terrace property. The property does require modernisation throughout but it would make an ideal investment opportunity or first time buy.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and doors to.
Lounge 10' 11" Max x 10' ( 3.33m Max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace and opening to:-
Dining Room 11' x 9' 11" Plus Recess ( 3.35m x 3.02m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and door to the side aspect and doors to cellar and inner hall.
Door and stairs from kitchen.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Stairs rising from hallway and doors to:-
Bedroom One 14' Max x 10' ( 4.27m Max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' Max ( 3.35m x 2.44m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' Max x 6' ( 3.05m Max x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising bath with shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Courtyard rear garden with bark borders and low brick wall surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44153397.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.