2 bedroom terraced house for saleDunster Street, The Mounts, Northampton
Sold STC £169,995
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Close To Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
**NO CHAIN** Viewing is advised for this Victorian terrace property in the town centre. The property features an open plan lounge/ dining room, kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom. Outside is a low maintenance courtyard garden.
Door to the front aspect, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 22' x 10' ( 6.71m x 3.05m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and rear, telephone and television points, radiator, coving to ceiling, fireplace with decorative tiles and hearth. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, tiling throughout, fitted oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine door to cellar and double glazed window and door to the side.
Cellar 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Stairs from kitchen, spotlights, laminate flooring and radiator.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted shelving and hanging space and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising roll top bath, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, heated towel rail, tiling throughout and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Courtyard garden with patio area, fence and brick wall surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44153400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.