2 bedroom apartment for saleCrane Mead, WARE
- Shared ownership
- Upper floor apartment
- Beautifully presented and spacious accommodation
- Re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Riverside development
Shared ownership also available as 100% share for £265,000. Two double bedroom upper floor apartment situated within Ware town centre. The property offers beautifully presented and spacious accommodation to include lounge/diner, re-fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Entrance door. Loft access, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, wall mounted heater and carpet flooring.
Lounge 17' 2" x 13' 7" ( 5.23m x 4.14m )
Double glazed door and window to rear aspect with Juliet balcony. Door to kitchen, wall mounted heater, carpet flooring, recessed lighting and television point. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' ( 3.10m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, wall mounted heater, recessed lighting, part tiled walls and laminate tiled flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect. Suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower and screen, wash hand basin on stand and low level wc with concealed cistern. Fully tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, carpet flooring, television point and power points.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 6' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, carpet flooring and power points.
Residents permit parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44153412.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.