3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Kingsmead Road, South Knighton, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Wc
- Sitting Room, Lounge, Kitchen Diner
- Covered Utility Area, Playroom
- First Floor With Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Front And Rear Gardens
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well-presented extended three bedroom bay fronted semi detached situated in the desirable location of South Knighton, offered for sale with No Upward Chain. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall with WC, sitting room, lounge, kitchen diner, covered utility area, playroom, three bedrooms & family bathroom. The property has gardens to the front and rear and would provide an ideal family home. The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local public and private schooling, Leicester City Centre, Leicester University, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital, with local amenities within minutes' walk of Queens Road shopping parade in neighbouring Clarendon Park with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. Entrance hall, WC, sitting room, lounge, kitchen diner, covered utility area, playroom. First floor with three bedrooms & family bathroom. Front and rear gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9740091_7323569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.