2 bedroom flat for saleFernleigh, Buttercross Lane, WITNEY
Sold by Us
- Independent Retirement Living for the Over-55's
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Wet Room
- Large Balcony
- Communal Cafe/Bar and Restaurant
- Communal Residents' Lounge
- Communal Cinema
- Communal Gardens
- 24 Hour Care Available
A fabulous two bedroom top floor flat which benefits from a large balcony and beautifully presented accommodation.
Fernleigh is a fantastic new over 55's development off Station Lane in Witney. The fantastic facilities on site include 24hr care staff, a home cinema room, restaurant, lifts and communal residents lounge. Activities and clubs for residents are popular and include new age curling and a gardening club.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44155020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 301407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.