3 bedroom detached house for saleTRAFALGAR PARK, NEW WALTHAM
Withdrawn from Market £210,000
- Beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home standing on this corner plot
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating (boiler installed Feb 2016)
- Highly popular village location with good schooling, amenities and bus services
- Hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room and garden room to the ground floor
- Landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms with ensuite to the master to the first floor
- Well kept front and rear gardens with both enjoying a good degree of privacy
- Driveway and detached garage to the rear
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
We at Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be offering for sale, this lovely and well presented three bedroom detached family home on the corner of Peaks Lane and Trafalgar Park. Within a short distance of the villages highly regarded schools, this lovely property enjoys the benefits of gas central heating with a new boiler only installed in February 2016 and uPVC double glazing. An added bonus to this property is that both the front and rear gardens enjoy an excellent degree of privacy and therefore both create lovely areas to sit and relax. Briefly this good sized family home comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room, garden room, landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms with ensuite to the master. Driveway and detached garage to the rear. Viewing is highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6586397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.