3 bedroom terraced house for saleMornington Road, Norwich, Norfolk
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £280,000 - £300,000
- 3 Bedrooms Off Landing
- Edwardian Hall Entrance Mid Terraced House
- Separate Dining Room with Exposed Floorboards
- 19'7 Kitchen/Breakfast Room with French Doors To Garden
- Utility Room with Heating
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Bay Fronted Sitting Room with Gas Flame Fire
- Gas Central Heating (Back Boiler)
An Edwardian Terraced House built in 1910 comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 reception rooms. The property is presented in good condition and benefits from Gas Central Heating
Stunning Edwardian hall entrance home within the golden triangle, just a short walk from bars, restaurants, shops, Colman junior school and private schools. Eaton park is also within walking distance. This period home offers character and charm throughout with exposed floorboards, pine panel doors and fireplaces. To the ground floor is a bay fronted sitting room, dining room with exposed floorboards, a light 19'7 kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden, a lean to utility room and WC. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. As demonstrated by several neighbouring properties, there is potential to convert the attic space (stpp). The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and on street parking, which is outside of controlled parking zones so permits are not required.
13'7"' x 10'2"'.
10'11"' x 10'8"'.
19'7"' x 7'10"'.
10'11"' x 5'2"'.
11'0"' x 10'8"'.
13'10"' x 6'0"'.
8'6"' x 8'2"'.
10'1"' x 4'7"'.
Own Garden. Fully enclosed. The rear garden features 2 paved areas, a central lawn area with established stocked borders for privacy and is enclosed by timber fence with lockable gate to the rear, which accesses a passageway leading to the front of the terraces. There is also an outside tap and water butt
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRADHGMX1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.