3 bedroom detached house for salePark Lane, Pinxton
Sold STC £137,000
- A modern three bedroom detached home that benefits from a position set back from the road.
- Taking in fantastic countryside views to the rear.
- Well placed to access convenience shopping in the village along with public transport services.
- Located within a short drive of the A38.M1 motorway network.
- Include gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and solar panels.
- Viewing is highly recommended! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO THE REAR! A modern three bedroom detached home set back from the road and providing ample off road parking by way of a driveway. Being well placed to access local convenience shopping, along with public transport services and being within a short drive of the A38/M1 motorway network. The property includes gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and owned Solar Panels. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, WC, fitted kitchen, utility room, lounge dining room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the accommodation enjoys a well appointed rear garden. Viewing is recommended! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic lights and turn left onto King Street. At the island take the first exit onto the A38 in the direction of Mansfield. At the next island take the first exit and take the next available left turn for Pinxton onto Pinxton Lane. On entering the village turn right at the traffic lights onto Victoria Road. Take a right turn onto Church Street West and follow the road round onto Park Lane. The property can be found set back from the road on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44158044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.