2 bedroom terraced house for salePool Close, Pinxton
Sold STC £80,000
- A two bedroom middle terrace property in a village location.
- Well placed to access convenience shopping and transport links in the village.
- Attractively presented and including gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- Off road parking is provided to the rear of the property by way of a garage.
- Within a short drive of the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is highly recommended! Call hall and benson today to avoid disappointment!
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS!! Viewing is highly recommended of this well presented two bedroom middle terrace property. Fitted with an attractive kitchen in a high gloss finish and having off road parking provided by a garage. The home is ideally located to access convenience shopping in the village along with public transport links. Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and being within a short drive of the A38/M1 motorway network. Avoid disappointment! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Turn right out of our Alfreton branch and proceed along the High Street to the mini roundabout. take the first exit on to Alfreton Road and continue in to South Normanton. Pass over the two mini roundabouts and continue straight on towards Pinxton. Prior to reaching the A38/M1 intersection turn right on to Alfreton Road and continue down the hill turning right on to Victoria Street at the traffic lights. At the T junction turn right on to Wharf Road and take the right turn there after on to Pool Close where the property can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44158050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.