2 bedroom flat for saleCandlemakers Apartments, 112 York Road, London, SW11
Offers in Excess of £750,000
- Bright and spacious apartment in the much sought after Candlemakers conversion
- Situated on the fourth floor set within a converted factory benefiting from stunning features Accommodation extends to 1008 sq. ft.
- Generous open-plan reception room/dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- An expansive master bedroom with an en-suite
- Second double bedroom and a bathroom
- Video phone entry system & Secure off street parking
- Located near the Riverside and moments from local cafes, shops and bars
- A short walk from Clapham Junction and Wandsworth town stations
The spacious and immaculately decorated apartment extends to 1008 sq.ft and benefits from a modern and contemporary finish throughout. The building is approached via a gated secure communal courtyard. Once inside, there is a hallway leading through to a generous open-plan reception room, dining area and well-equipped kitchen. The apartment also comprises a large master bedroom with an en-suite and fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a family bathroom.
The apartment is located in the historic part of the Candlemakers development and benefits from beautiful features such as dual-aspect living room and high ceilings. Located near the Riverside and moments from the cafes, shops and bars of Wandsworth Town, Old York Road and Battersea Square. Excellent transport links are a short walk away with Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town mainline stations, as well as numerous bus routes linking Fulham, the city and the West End. River Bus services are also accessible from the new pier at Plantation Wharf and there are plans for a footbridge to Imperial Wharf station, Chelsea.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44162193.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS160046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.