3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Gardens, Stockport, SK7
- Location to Hazel Grove - shops, restaurants and bars within few minutes walking distance
- Modern but neutral style - ready to move straight into with lots of improvements in last 6 months
- Large airy kitchen diner, full remodel and replaced in Nov 15
- Open and bright rooms with plenty of sunshine during the day
- Wet room bathroom with high quality suite
- Handy for local commuting with easy access to buses and train station and Stepping Hill Hospital
- Two large bedrooms - master has a superking bed but still roomy & plenty of storage in 2nd
- Brand new electricity system after full rewire in Nov 15
- Sunny secure garden with plenty of space for entertaining and not overlooked at the back
- Lovely neighbours and quirky street with lots of different house styles
A stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached house with a beautiful South East facing secure garden that gets sun for most of the day, easy to maintain garden and driveway to the front of the property and situated in a sought after and convenient location just off the A6 and within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation has recently been modernised to a very high standard, is well presented and of a good size, with further room for extending externally or into the attic (subject to planning permissions) and comprises ample living space and two very well appointed double bedrooms with a third smaller bedroom currently in use as an office. The second bedroom also has plenty of storage with 5 large built in wardrobe space and drawers. There is also under-stairs and under floor storage located on the ground floor.
The home offers gas central heating, double glazing throughout, new flooring and carpets which are less than 3 months old, oak doors downstairs and the current owners completed a full electric rewire in November 2015. This really is in a 'just move straight in' condition and in a great area for young families, with parks and schools in close proximity, and young professionals.
There is easy access to local amenities with just a short (10 min walk) to the local train station with trains running frequently to Manchester or the bus stops being within 2 minutes walk. Making it an ideal location for commuters. The local doctor, hospital, shops and restaurants are also within close walking distance away.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44162553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lvk-nnvj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.